In liaison with university, hospital and ETH
The geographical proximity of the Careum Campus to the University of Zurich, University Hospital Zurich and ETH Zurich allows collaborations across the individual institutions.
The Careum Campus is situated in the heart of Zurich's university district. It is therefore in an ideal location for realising the Foundation's mission to promote training in healthcare and social services through innovation and development. The fact that the University of Zurich, University Hospital Zurich and ETH Zurich are just next door provides ideal opportunities for building networks between those involved in innovation, research and development for a forward-looking approach to healthcare training.
This physical proximity promotes collaboration across institutions, as regards the training and continuing education of health professionals (at all levels of training), when it comes to devising content for learning and teaching material and providing access to content for teaching and research purposes via the Main Library – Medicine Careum at the University of Zurich.
On the virtual 360° panoramic tour you can explore the campus independently.
Careum 1 (Gloriastrasse 16)
Careum 2 (Gloriastrasse 18)
- Careum Educational Centre (reception desk)
- Faculty of Medicine, Skillslab, University of Zurich
- Careum Bistro
- Seminar rooms at the Careum School of Health
- Center for Clinical Research (reception via terrace)
- Clinical Trials Center of the Center for Clinical Research of the University of Zurich
- Zentrum Klinische Pflegewissenschaft (Z-KPW), University Hospital Zurich
- Research and Education Office, University Hospital Zurich
- Careum Publishing
- Careum commercial service, human resources, financing and real estate management
- Careum Education Management
- Careum Health Literacy
- Dean's Office of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Zurich
The future of the university district
The city of Zurich's university district, which is located right next to the Careum Campus, is undergoing some significant changes. The long-term project «Berthold» is being carried out jointly by the Canton and City of Zurich, University Hospital Zurich, the University of Zurich and ETH Zurich.